Welcome to Middle Tennessee Total Rewards Association (MTTRA)!
As a WorldatWork Local Network member, Middle Tennessee SHRM is able to offer local practitioners networking advantages along with educational and association fundraising opportunities.
WorldatWork (www.worldatwork.org) is an international association of human resource professionals and business leaders focused on attracting, motivating and retaining employees. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork provides practitioners with knowledge leadership to effectively design and implement strategies and practices in total rewards – compensation, benefits, work-life, performance and recognition, development and career opportunities. WorldatWork supports its 30,000 members and customers in 75 countries with thought leadership, education, publications, research and certification.
WorldatWork’s Reaction to the Coronavirus
We at WorldatWork understand how concern over the coronavirus has impacted many in our Partner Network community. Our success is dependent upon your success, and we are in this together. As a response to the current crisis, we have created a special limited time revenue share program as an option to minimize risk to your operations while providing additional service to your members. Here’s how it works:
- For current classes, we are providing the opportunity of changing the in-person class to e-Learning. By choosing this option, WorldatWork will pay a 20% revenue share back to your Partner Network.
- For future classes, we are offering a bundle promotion for both registration and membership. If you decide to change your in-person class to e-Learning, we will drop the registration fee to $1,285 and lower the membership fee to $295 for a package deal of $1,580. This will also be eligible for the 20% revenue share back to your Partner Network.
- Non-WorldatWork members must purchase both registration and membership to receive the special price.
- Registrants who are already WorldatWork members will receive the $1,285 registration price; your association will also be eligible for the 20% revenue share.
We will be offering this special promotion through June 30, 2020. If you are interested, please contact me and I will be happy to assist you.
- Partner Network Leadership Conference – Focusing on you and your association, this one-day event brings association leaders together to discuss and share current issues.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline is Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- Deadline to Register – Friday, May 22, 2020
- Partner Network Leadership Conference – Sunday, June 7, 2020
- Partner Network of the Year Nomination Form
- We are proud of our partnerships and this celebration enables us to express our gratitude for all the contributions your Partner Network and members make throughout the year.
- To nominate your association, click here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5CSHHNB
The WorldatWork group of registered marks includes: WorldatWork®, workspan®, Certified Compensation Professional or CCP®, Certified Benefits Professional® or CBP, Global Remuneration Professional or GRP®, Work-Life Certified Professional or WLCP™ , WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals®, and Alliance for Work-Life Progress® or AWLP®. WorldatWork Journal, WorldatWork Press and Telework Advisory Group are part of the WorldatWork family’
For more information, please contact:
Ben Merrill, HCA
Josh Wilson, Mercer
Leslee Hughes, Vanderbilt