2020 MidSouth Employment Law Conference
MidSouth Employment Law Conference
MT|SHRM presents the 2020 MidSouth Employment Law Virtual Conference to educate and inform HR and Legal professionals about changes and newly enacted and potential legislation.
It’s likely that 2021 will see a vast amount of activity on employment law and workplace legislation issues making it vital for business executives to get the most up-to-date information on these issues.
Presented by employment law experts from preeminent MidSouth law firms, this day and a half Conference is the ideal forum to learn, discuss, network and engage with the top employment law minds in the state and take-away a high-level understanding of the recent changes in employment law and legislative activities.
Reasons to Attend
- Improve your understanding of the complex and confusing world of workplace legislation and pending court decisions
- Learn to identify common pitfalls that can put your organization at risk
- Build your professional network of peers and resources
- Get tools, tips and resources that minimize your vulnerability to litigation
Who Should Attend
- HR Professionals who have the responsibility to protect their organizations, manage risk and build legally compliant workplaces
- Business owners and managers seeking practicable, actionable guidance on legal workplace management
- Legal practitioners who want to hear from employment law peers while earning Continuing Legal Education credits
Agenda Coming Soon!
|Registration:||1 1/2 day Conference Pricing|
|Early thru 10/15||Regular after 10/15|
|Full Conference - Thursday & Friday, October 29-30
Company Group Rate Pricing: Group rate pricing is available for companies registering 3 or more attendees, and when payment is made by a single check or credit card purchase.
|Group Registration -
||Full Conference Only|
|Early Thru 10/15
||Regular after 10/15|
|This program has been awarded 10 hours of General recertification credit. "MT|SHRM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC's) for the SHRM-CP and SHRM SCP. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."||
Cancellation policy: Cancellations will be honored until 3 days prior to the conference. After that, we're committed and so are you! If necessary, registrations may be transferred to eligible members through the date of the conference.