Rutherford County Breakfast Meeting
How Recruiting & Onboarding Are Killing Your Employee Engagement
Presented by Chris Nichols, Client Solutions Manager, endevis Recruiting & Retention
|This presentation explores how you can evaluate your department to determine if your company is supporting its talent acquisition and retention to maximum potential
1. This presentation will enhance your ability to analyze your candidate experience through a detailed look at progressive solutions and analysis techniques.
2. The onboarding experience for many new employees is the difference between a 2-year and 10-year tenure. The presentation examines how onboarding can enhance commitment by tying roles back to company mission and vision
3. Engagement and retention are vital in an everchanging job market where Millennials desire to feel an emotional connection to their employer. The presentation takes look at easy ways to implement new partnerships to enhance opportunities for employees and build life-long brand champions
Schedule: Doors open at 7:15 am for registration and networking. Buffet breakfast begins at 7:20 am, and the presentation starts promptly at 8:00 am.
- Members: $18 by end of business Tuesday, February 11, $28 afterwards*
- Future Members: $29 by end of business Tuesday, February 11, $39 afterwards.* (See below)**
- MT|SHRM Students: $9 by end of business Tuesday, February 11, $15 afterwards.*
*On-line registration will close by end of business 2 days prior to the event. Our ability to accommodate walk-in registrations will be based on space availability.
|This program has been awarded 1 hour of General recertification credit. "MT|SHRM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC's) for the SHRM-CP and SHRM SCP. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."||
Please thank our sponsor for making this event possible:
Biography: Chris Nichols is the Client Solutions Manager for endevis Recruiting & Retention where he focuses primarily in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). Chris's team focuses on working as an extension of their client's talent acquisition teams to enhance employer brand, improve quality of hire, reduce time-to-fill, negate agency costs, and increase retention.
$28.00 MT|SHRM Member Ticket
$18.00 Earlybird rate before February 10
$39.00 Future Member/ Guest
$29.00 Earlybird rate before February 10
$15.00 MT|SHRM Student Ticket
$9.00 Earlybird rate before February 10