Wilson County Breakfast Meeting
Consistently Recruit Superstars
Presented by Scott Miller, President, Anteris Talent Advisors
|Talent is the true difference maker in business success or failure. You need Superstars at all levels of your organization. Unfortunately, many organizations suffer from broken or archaic talent acquisition processes, that in a competetive market, drives Superstars away.
Given today's candidate market being tighter than ever before, companies need to ensure they are properly equipped in the War for Talent. This presentation will provide 12 proven strategies to consistently identify and recruit Superstars across all levels of the organization.
During this session, participants will:
- Learn how to identify Superstar talent that will properly fit your organization.
- Learn how to properly position your organization to attract Superstars.
- Learn what common talent acquisition practices actually deter Superstars from working for you and how to correct them.
- Learn to structure interviews correctly which will not only provide you with the best decision making information, but ensure a positive experience for your candidates.
- Learn how to obtain "buy in" from Sr. Leadership and others in your company to ensure success.
Schedule: Doors open at 7:15 am for registration and networking. Buffet breakfast begins at 7:20 am, and the presentation starts promptly at 8:00 am.
- Members: $18 by end of business Monday, February 3, $28 afterwards.*
- Future Members: $29 by end of business Monday, February 3, $39 afterwards.* (See below)**
- MT|SHRM Students: $9 by end of business Monday, February 3, $15 afterwards.*
*On-line registration will close by end of business 2 days prior to the event. Our ability to accommodate walk-in registrations will be based on space availability.
|This program has been awarded 1 hour of General recertification credit. "MT|SHRM is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC's) for the SHRM-CP and SHRM SCP. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."||
Biography: Scott serves as the President for Anteris Talent Advisors and offers over 19 years of Talent Acquisition and Human Resources experience. He has contributed to the recruitment and development of leadership teams for top healthcare organizations including: Quorum Health, Community Health Systems, LifePoint Health and HCA, as well as numerous small and large healthcare companies and systems across the country.
In addition to his SPHR certification, Scott has a Bachelor of Science degree from Truman State University and an MBA with an emphasis in Human Resources from Bethel University.
His passion is delivering Superstars and fixing talent acquisition processes for great companies.
$28.00 MT|SHRM Member Ticket
$18.00 Earlybird rate before February 3
$39.00 Future Members
$29.00 Earlybird rate before February 3
$15.00 MT|SHRM Student Ticket
$9.00 Earlybird rate before February 3