Sponsor Presented Event
Gallagher’s 2019 Benefits Strategy & Benchmarking Survey Results Workshop
Presented by Gallagher
Learn trends and gain insights and best practices from over 70 employers in the Middle TN market who responded to Gallagher’s 2019 Benefits Strategy & Benchmarking Survey.
- Kevie Mikus, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Regional Practice Leader – Heartland, Human Resources & Compensation Consulting
- John Jurik, Area Executive Vice President, Retirement Consulting
- Marlene Cole, CCP, SHRM-CP, PHR, Area Vice President – HR and Compensation Services
- Courtney Schroeder, Senior Regional Wellbeing & Engagement Consultant
- Kevin Mattice, Area Vice President, Health & Welfare Consulting
Our panel of experts will decipher and discuss the key insights gained from our 2019 Benefits Strategy & Benchmarking Survey. We’ll cover a broad spectrum of reward categories – from benefits strategy, retirement planning, wellbeing & engagement trends, compensation administration, and more.
Equipped with data and insights from over 70 employers in the Middle TN market, you will be confident in deploying investments that are supportive of your organization’s values, goals, and long-term strategy – making your workplace work better!
Registration: This event is free to attend, but registration is required.
Schedule: Breakfast & Registration from 7:45am – 8:30am, Workshop from 8:30am – 10:00am.
|This program has been submitted SHRM Certification and HR Certification Institute for review.|
Please thank our sponsor for making this event possible:
*MT|SHRM is not directly involved with the presentation of this program. This is a paid advertisement. The program, product or service offered is not affiliated with or endorsed by MT|SHRM. Please contact the presenter through the registration link above if you have questions regarding this program.