MT|SHRM Golf Scramble Committee
Each year, MT|SHRM hosts a Golf Scramble to raise funds for professional development scholarships for MT|SHRM members. Members can use these scholarship dollars for:
- Certification Course
- Educational tuition
- And many more professional development activities
The Golf Scramble committee is seeking volunteers and committee members to:
- Scavenge for Door Prizes
- Seek out Sponsors
- Post and push out social media before and during the Scramble
- Call on past players to register
- Workers the day and/or evening of the Scramble
- Official Golf Scramble Volunteer T-shirt (a highly sought-after garment that makes a great sleep shirt!)
- Free lunch the day of the Scramble
- Free dinner and beverages at the after-hours Cocktails and Cookout
- The opportunity to serve the chapter and check-off the “volunteer” question on the Scholarship Application!
If you have any interest in being a member of this active committee, please complete the form here.
For more information about this committee, please contact Janet Meek, Golf Scramble Chair at 615-308-5676 or [email protected]
Consider giving back to the HR profession by helping the next generation of HR leaders prepare to enter the workforce through the MT|SHRM Mentor Program.
Membership with the chapter is not required to participate as a volunteer; however it is encouraged.
Not Yet a Member? Expired?