Event Handouts & Presentations
Thank you for attending one of MT|SHRM's quality programming events! Access to all presentation materials, if provided to us, will be accessible through this web page. Please note the following information and instructions below to access the presentations you are seeking.
- Conference materials will only be made available to paid conference attendees for each specific event. Access is made available by clicking on the link for the event you attended, and logging in with the log-in credentials you established.
- If attempting to access conference materials, be sure to select the correct log in type that is applicable to you. If you are NOT a member, you will need to select the 'Non member' radio button prior to entering your log in credentials.
- If you have forgotten your log-in credentials or need to establish them, click the 'Forgot password' link for the appropriate member/non-member type that applies to you.
- Presentations for each event will be uploaded once they have been received from the presenter. Please note, if there is not a link next to a particular topic, that means a presentation was not received from the presenter, and one may not be made available.*
- All presentation information provided for each event is intended for personal use, and should not be disseminated.
- Monthly meeting presentations are available for all Active members of MT|SHRM regardless of whether a member attended a particular event or not. *Access to meeting presentations for Non members will be provided in a separate post-event email sent to all attendees 7-10 business days following an attended event, if a presentation has been received from the presenter.
- Conference presentations are intended solely for conference attendees only, and may not be accessed by non conference participants regardless of membership status.
If you have trouble logging in and viewing any of the presentations for which you have access for, please contact MT|SHRM's Chapter Administrator Shannan Duggin for assistance by calling (615) 499-5150, or by email at [email protected].
Monthly Meeting & Workshop Presentations
MidSouth Compensation Symposium
MidSouth Employee Benefits Conference
MidSouth Talent Management Conference
MidSouth Employment Law Conference